millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Cinematic Universe - Wonder Woman, Justice League and More

Every major movie has reshoots, it’s normally the director’s perogative. Added scenes still have to be added by the director, not the writer. It’s just disingenuous that you think there is a conspiracy when the guy had something like that happen and somehow the film would magically make it to cinemas despite only the filming itself having been done.

That’s why I started with the idea that you might believe the man himself rather than ‘insiders’ talking about him.

Yeah if you can please point to wherever I said “Whedon was brought in to replace Snyder the writer”… Because that’s really not what I said AT ALL.

You said he’d completed a whole movie. Rory pointed out he hadn’t. You stuck to your guns bu basically saying “That’s not what I heard,” which doesn’t change he facts that a movie is much more than principle photography.

Jesus fuckin Christ… If you can’t bother to read, I won’t bother to reply.

Yes, I’ve clearly created another false narrative.

*I’m not trying to be argumentative, i simply stated the facts which you seem tho think don’t matter, so fair enough.

Either way, the Justice League movie seems like a weird hill to die on.

Let’s settle down a little before I start breaking necks.

Someone has to I guess.

Fuck you, Robert. Either I get my Snyder cut or this whole damned place burns.

I would seriously love to see a Snyder cut someday in the vein of the Donner cut of Superman II but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Sheer joy.

Why yes, yes you did.

Can you read it now? or should I put it in a bigger font or something? Fuckin hell, I swear… Anyways, done, 'cause at this point I’d rather take Jim’s offer than continuing this nonsense…

And as Parker and I both pointed out principle photography isn’t a whole movie. He was already changing things and shooting new things when he left. The principle photography wasn’t the movie he was making.

And as I already pointed out a billion times: NO ONE is saying there was a “whole movie” ready to go out to theaters. NO ONE has ever said that. NO ONE.

You don’t know that. I don’t either. So again, I’ll go with what the people who worked in the movie said, because odds are they DO know.

Did you even read the article Parker posted. We do know that because Snyder literally said.

Snyder, after screening a rough cut of Justice League for fellow filmmakers and friends, wanted to add additional scenes, so he brought Whedon on board to write them. But as he prepared to shoot the scenes in England, Snyder realized it was not the time to leave home.

He then hired Whedon to direct the scenes he hired Whedon to write for him and finish the post.

So you’re telling me there was a Snyder cut now??? What the fuck, Rory? Why are you playing with my emotions? :wink:

Not one Snyder was happy with.

I’m not your plaything that you can just toy with.

What else am I going to do on a Monday night?

Then use your safe word Ronnie.