millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Cinematic Universe - Wonder Woman, Justice League and More

It’s amazing what you can do with a bin bag these days.

I’m really liking the look of it. That look? Fun.

Robbie has shared on Instagram the title page of Christina Hodson’s script for Birds of Prey , which includes a handwritten addition, revealing the name is Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn). The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed this is the official title and not just the star having some fun by riffing off of Michael Keaton’s 2014 Oscar-winning movie Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance).

Dammit, that was going to be my pick for the name of the Venom sequel.

QFYIWnkHkC3JutI60lH_csQ3GyQVgsvWKJx5nLz8OYM

It’s probably still a better title than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

That’s kind of an awesome title. If the movie is like the title promises, I’ll actually go watch it.

First IT, now the Joker. If little kids haven’t got the message about clowns yet all hope is lost for them.

I do wonder if we’ll get a series of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang movies.

I do wonder how all these horror clown movies have affected the clowning industry on the whole.

Honestly, I think most kids would probably be wild about Pennywise at their Birthday Party.

I would. Especially if they closed with “Bro Hymn.”

Was that supposed wave of “horror clown” sightings an international thing or was it only here? I forget. I think it was mainly media hype, anyway, but this year on Halloween there was a car accident again because there was a group of “horror clowns” that jumped out of a ditch at the edge of the road to scare the driver. (Or so the driver of the crashed car claimed, at least.)

There were a bunch of them in the US, but seemed regional. Not in the rural areas except for a few incidents. Most folks thought it was a Juggalo thing and went about their business. Have not heard of any incidents since “It” was released. I think that did it for the clowns for a while.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/julie-andrews-is-a-monster-in-aquaman/

Cool.

Clearly he’s never hit rewind.

Would it still have been as dull, or better or worse?

Yes.

I’m all about whatever they do next. The casting has been great, the characters are all tried and tested, they’ve got a stand out hit from how they made the Wonder Woman film and I hope ‘Aquaman’, ‘Shazam’ and ‘Birds of Prey’ are hits too.

I find myself really looking forward to Aquaman after that last trailer. Looks like fun.

It’s a shame Amber Heard is in it, though, as she has the acting ability of a particularly beautiful brick.