millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Cinematic Universe - Wonder Woman, Justice League and More

I’d love to see them cast someone as Catman and develop the Deadshot- Catman as Butch and Sundance relationship.

Where have I seen that before…?

Fully agreed. No need to reboot this, the cast were great, the writing and directing were a mess. Hand those over to Gunn and leave him to it and I think you have a winner.

“Groot, do you know what Shazam stands for?”

“I am Groot”

Sounds right to me. They should have given her the prize :smiley:

Gunn on Suicide Squad 2 does seem perfect. Hopefully, WB give him enough leeway to do a great job. Though I still hope Netflix can snag him at some point for a Millarworld project.

If American Jesus hadn’t already been taken, I think he’d have done great things with that.

I love you, brother, but you never cease to amaze me. :wink:

That is probably the one property that I wouldn’t have put Gunn on. :wink:

If Bautista jumps to SS2, I think he’d be great as Vandal Savage.

Lex Luthor’s Evil Clone!

Bizarro. :wink:

So… ehh… okey, let’s just post this and run:

TMZ reported Wednesday that the extras were denied their break after two hours of work and started banging on the subway doors asking to be let out, but they were kept inside and eventually resorted to relieving themselves on the tracks. One of the extras complained to SAG-AFTRA about an alleged violation of rules.

WB is going all method with this one.

Clearly Batista should be Lobo.

Why would you reboot? You already murdered one movie to do a lot of establishing and “origin” montages… might as well use that… =/

Ya. I don’t think you have to follow up on everything in the previous film either. Just let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

I don’t see Cap anywhere in that photo.

No need to reboot Suicide Squad. Just take that cast, maybe add a character or two, and make a fun movie.