millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Cinematic Universe - Wonder Woman, Justice League and More

I disagree. I think 4 and 5 were the most enjoyable Fast & Furious movies. Seven was better than 6, though.

Fast forward to the 1980s as Wonder Woman’s next big screen adventure finds her facing an all-new foe: The Cheetah. Principal photography is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ follow up to the Super Hero’s first outing, last summer’s record-breaking “Wonder Woman,” which took in $822 million at the worldwide box office. “Wonder Woman 1984” will also be helmed by acclaimed director Patty Jenkins, and star Gal Gadot in the title role.

As previously announced, the film also stars Kristen Wiig in the role of the Super-Villain The Cheetah, as well as Pedro Pascal. And Chris Pine returns as Steve Trevor.

I get a bit of a Veidt vibe from that pic of Diana in front of the screens.

The more 80’s they make it, the better. I’m very happy about this.

Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking as well.

Also, three of the screens have some form of triangle in their centers (two in the upper right, one in the lower right corner.)

Hamada and his boss Toby Emmerich, sources say, also are not looking to date upcoming titles in advance, something they’re convinced has bedeviled the DC movies since 2013’s Man of Steel. “Walter has a specific design for the universe,” says one insider familiar with his thinking. "He has a plan."

Pine as Steve was amazing. I hope he’s back for good and we all ignore Justice League.

Flashbacks or I’m calling BS!

Check out this outfit. it is so 80s.

this is probably film 1’s grandson

Maybe he’s been frozen in ice all of this time. :wink:

It can be two… oh wait. Actually it can’t be this time. :neutral_face:

Step 1: Something with Batman

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit!

Or Diana went into the underworld and pulled an Orpheus?

Or someone else did it to draw her out?

There should be a least one full trailer for a movie that is supposed to be out this year. It kind of reminds me of Solo where they’re waiting until the, relatively, last minute to make the marketing push.

With ‘Solo’ they didn’t have a movie until the last minute.

‘Aquaman’ hasn’t fired anyone though. It’s a lot of other people at Warner Bros/DC that have been let go.

I don’t think even the people who gave us Man of Steel could manage to do something worse than the whole Parallax thing in the comics.