millarworld.tv Comics Creators

DC Cinematic Universe - Wonder Woman, Justice League and More

Such things are still “handled”. This is one where, to use a parent’s aphorism, “It’ll all come out in the wash”.

It’ll be interesting to see how his relationship with Warner continues to develop. He was the obvious choice to finish JLA, as he is the only director who currently has experience with that kind of multi-superhero team movie. And then, there’s Batgirl, but depending on how things go, Warner might want to keep him around the bigger DCU projects, maybe in a producing role. It would be a smart move.

The Russo brothers respectfully disagree.

Bryan Singer drops in

They’re kind of ultra busy right now.

Yes but Christian didn’t say the only director available, he said the only director with this kind of experience. Which he’s not.

Well after watching WW, now I’m really worried for what Whedon’s involvement means =/

I think Avengers is far more of a direct analogue to JLA than any other example we could think of.

Was he involved in Wonder Woman? :confused:

No but WW seemed to me like a blatant move towards the exact same MCU formula, and Whedon helped establish that formula with the Avengers… that’s what worries me.

Felt more like an X-Men 1 or Spider-Man 1 type thing to me.

New Rule: All Directors and Screenwriters must wear Red Shirts.

Um…are you planning to send them on Away missions Captain?

To where no one has gone before…

Wonder Woman just came BACK to several screens at the Alamo Drafthouse here in Austin. I’ve never seen that happen before. Then again, Baby Driver is STILL playing premium Alamo locations. That’s unusual too.

Does anybody else think Brandon Routh was a good choice for superman.

He was fine. No better or worse than Henry Cavill. Unfortunately, he was stuck with an awkward take on the Superman character in a tedious movie that was focused on repeating what had already been done better in the past.