millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Crowdsourced projects - Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Pledgemusic, etc

The Edge Off, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/820229183/the-edge-off

Here’s the link to the Kickstarter with Vin’s variant for anyone that’s interested.

A feature length, one-person scifi movie. It could be good, its certainly ambitious, but also realistic in it’s goals.

From Brian Pulido, the creator of Lady Death comes, La Muerta!

Unsure about this. I don’t generally go for humour books, but, Cthulu…

New Shadowrun board game:

The last couple of Shadowrun-skinned games Catalyst have put out have been great, highly tempted to buy in to get the exclusive co-op expansion.

Some big names here…

I never read Aztec Ace back in the day, but reading this page was enough to make me want to!

Already funded and only a few days left to run, so jump on quick!

Some of my buddies successfully funded a range of action figures last year - The Unrustables.

They are branching out into a 6 issue comic book series and looking for funding.And they’ve roped in good old Geoff Senior for variant covers! $5 gets you a digital copy of the first issue, $10 gets you a physical copy and the Geoff variant for the first issue.

Robots on transforming motorcycles?

I know.

They raised $84k for the action figures.

This looks rad!

This has just gone live, with some very limited early-earlybird offers:

If it lives up to everything I’ve heard about it, it’s going to be worth getting. (Full disclosure: I know the guy who’s done the art restoration work.)

SIMON BISLEY!!!