millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Crowdsourced projects - Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Pledgemusic, etc

Orcpub was cancelled and the website has also gone offline. Such a shame as it was a fantastic resource but I completely understand the issue WotC had with someone making money from their property.
It is a shame that the guy decided to pull the website too though.

I you mean ‘know’ reputationally i guess its 30/70 towards the unknown for me personally pledging

My friend David Thompson’s latest game.

Speaks for itself…

The locations they’re shooting on are really dramatic, I’ve backed the film, I’d like to see what they come up with?

It’s been a long time, but I finally got this notification:

Ostrander & Mandrake doing an original vampire graphic novel? I think it will be worth the wait :slight_smile:

I got my copy of The Electric State by Simon Stålenhag today.

It’s gorgeous, can’t wait to find the time to really dive into it.

My former American football coach and friend Drew Laing has just launched his miniatures based American football game on KS.

My Kickstarter just went live! I would very much appreciate any and all support!

It’s my turn now;

“The Evil Clergyman - A Lovecraftian Short Film”

Nice video, Steve

Giving this one a shot, think my 7yr old will like this:

It’s been a while since I’ve backed anything on Kickstarter but I’m strongly considering this one. MxPx are one of my favorite bands.

KARTOFFELKRIEG!!!

Wee heads up to anyone that’s a Quitely fan.

This is a variant cover for Ian Laurie and Fraser Campbell’s The Edge Off launching on April the 20th. Their both great guys who just love doing what they do for the love of making comic’s. I’ll post a link to the Kickstarter after its launched.