millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Comics - Everyone Else (NOT Marvel / DC)

Image Comics is pleased to announce that the critically-acclaimed creative team behind the smash-hit series Sonata —Brian Haberlin and David Hine—will reteam for an all-new ongoing fantasy series this October, titled The Marked and perfect for fans of the The Shadowhunters and Charmed .

The Marked may look like cool young influencers, but beneath the designer clothes, their bodies are tattooed with the magical glyphs of an ancient order that secretly protects the world against evil forces.

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s a pretty cool design.

4 Likes

Is it just April as a turtle? She’s been a turtle in the comics before.

Maybe not in this iteration, but back when I was a kid I had some turtle comics, and that was definitely a thing. Although with white bands IIRC.

No, it’s someone different this time.

Spoilers here: https://bit.ly/2XYDe1w

1 Like

The spoiler is in the link URL, haha. :smiley:

Sorry! Changed.

1 Like

Don’t be sorry, I was looking for spoilers so I’m good.

The Mask returns in a new four-issue series from Dark Horse titled The Mask: I Pledge Allegiance to the Mask by writer Christopher Cantwell and artist Patric Reynolds, with colorist Lee Loughridge and letterer Nate Piekos.

“Years ago, a weird mask of unknown origin and limitless power was buried in the cement of an apartment building’s basement floor,” reads Dark Horse’s description of the new series. “Edge City and its residents have all but forgotten the mysterious green-faced killer known only as ‘Big Head.’ But now, decades later, the bizarre Tex Avery–style killings are happening all over again and are on a collision course with a bizarre political campaign where a homicidal maniac wants to ‘Make America Green Again’!”

The Mask: I Pledge Allegiance to the Mask #1 (of 4) is due out October 16.

8 Likes

15th to 16th July there’s an Image sale on Prime with a few decent collections in there.

4 Likes

Thanks for that!
I’ll definitely be making the “to read” pile larger.

1 Like

Popped into Orbital for the first time yesterday.
Lovely shop and great layout for everything.
Having that space there for a gallery is a massive bonus especially in the middle of London

3 Likes

It’s the last day tomorrow, I’m hoping to pop in before heading home. Simon and Geoff are signing as well there.

2 Likes
1 Like