millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Colouring and graphics - Gavin

I like all of them, but I definitely think there were diminishing returns: the first one, Daredevil: Yellow is my favourite, followed closely by Spider-Man: Blue, with Hulk: Gray quite a drop down from that.

As it happens, I just got the OHC of Captain America: White. Hopefully it will buck the trend.

Yeah you should give them a shot - I like Loeb’s writing and Tim Sale is great.

I actually liked Hulk: Grey a lot. @DaveWallace let me know if Captain America: White is worth checking out too.

Will do. Like you say, a Loeb/Sale book is always worth a look.

You could say it will “Bucky” the trend.

I’ll show myself out.

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,h_173,w_320/t_mp_quality/clgqmcpi1wxb9fkcwseh/will-we-see-jeff-goldblum-appearing-as-dr-ian-malcolm-in-jurassic-world-2-657624.jpg

Hey Gavin
Nice stuff

Do you have a website with more of your work? Trying to find a colorist right now…

If youve got some time it would be good to chat. You can find my suff here; picci8.daportfolio.com

All the best

Dan

Thanks man, look out for my email!

A while back now, I designed some shirts for The Big Glasgow Comic Page.

I did a quick warm up with the new Wonder Woman poster:

And some colouring on Spidey by Chris Samnee:

Fury Road - poster idea:

Been doing a bit of colour practice.
Joker & Two Face - Inks by Jock.

More colours - Inks by Daniel Picciotto.

Messing around with colours - inks by Gavin Fullerton

Big fan of this, @Gavin, really like the approach you’ve gone with for Batman. The Spiderman bits earlier in the thread are fantastic too. Nice work

Some quick colours on Luke Cage. Inks by Bruce Timm.

I did a front page layout for 50’s style New York newspaper. Let me know what you think.

Quick colour on The Shadow by John Paul Leon

Colour and design for a trade cover - illustration by Jock

Gavin your stuff is bloody good. Nice to see the t-shirts from the BGCP . When did they appear?