millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Check out my web comic for a few laughs

I wanted to share my new web comic Nick And The Blob. It made me laugh working on it. It’s free and there are no ads, and no asking for support or money. I just want people to read it and hopefully enjoy the work. And if you like it please share it. Honestly the only way as an artist to get a job in this industry is for you to work on something you love and hopefully get noticed while doing it. :grinning:
Please click through the link below to read the comic
And thank you Mark Millar for giving aspiring creators a place to display their work to their peers.

NICK AND THE BLOB

Sorry, I forgot. It’s Rated M for language and content. If you’re easily offended please don’t visit the link.
Thanks again. :slight_smile:

I thought I would include some pages to show you what the books about.

So please click through to read more and let me know what you think. I’m the artist by the way. I feel pretty safe sharing on this forum because I can see by reading through the post over the last year that you’re not a bunch of haters. :slight_smile:
If clicking through is not allowed on the forum I can share the rest of the book. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll post the rest. Thanks again.