millarworld.tv Comics Creators

CESARE's Art

I’ll be posting as often as I can, guess the idea is to have a continuous thread and not post individual pics? Does it matter? I’ll see how it goes! Feedback, and job offers welcome!

That’s fantastic

Great stuff. I liked the other work you posted, too. What are your page rates? I’m trying to put together my own anthology (as other members have done) and I’m trying to find some artists to work with. I can’t pay much but I will pay. PM me when you get the chance. Thanks.

great pose and i love her expression!

Thanks for the nice comments, for what its worth, I had to tweak her a bit, will now be moving on…can you see the modifications? Terribly minor, but too many people made the same comment.

Yes, it looks a little cleaner overall with those shading alterations. :slight_smile:

(Although I have to say I didn’t see any issues with the original.)

a couple of recent efforts

aaaand … currently my favorite superheros!

a commission, for a guy with a huge ego!

I had a blast doing this one, but he didnt pay enough to flesh out the bike!

couldnt not flesh out the bike, it takes me days to see the flaws sometimes

for what it’s worth, I added and corrected the bike…not going for blueprint accuracy of course…

And here’s the other half of this dynamic duo, tried for personality here…fun projects, pushed me…

Really beautiful stuff here.

You’re an amazing artist, you’re definitely operating an a professional level.

What are your goals as an artist? You mention that job offers are welcome. Are you just looking for commissions? Or are you trying to break into the industry professionally?

Hey Paul,

thanks for the kind words. I’ve been trying to reach this level for years.

I’m working on a couple of ideas, a comic series is a big commitment, I want to make the right choice.

I’d love the challenge of a high profile book eventually, my dream job? A one shot Batman graphic novel.

Been trying to break in for years, but in hindsight, my work wasnt pro. But now I think my skill set is ready for a sustained effort on something interesting, and would hopefully make a little money!

Here’s a Ghost in the Shell inspired piece

Decided to work on it a bit, but wont go any further…probably wont…

I have just submitted a pitch to Image, now I’m waiting. The worst thing that can happen is that they pass. The scariest thing that can happen is that they say they’ll publish it. In the mean time, here’s some stuff, I may just draw women from now on.

I love that Supergirl. Good luck with your Image pitch! Hope to see more of your work soon.

HI and thanks, will be posting more soon, keep an eye out! Either way I’ll let everyone know how the pitch goes

The only female characters that I think I’d like to draw are DC characters…I’m a DC fan boy…I guess…way too old to be a fan boy of any kind…

Batwoman

I just love her design.
Appreciate anyone taking the time to check out my thread!

Silk Spectre, no female hero is sexier on the screen!

My first Marvel hero! The Mighty Invisible Woman - Sue Storm!