millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Casting Fantastic Four and The X-Men in the MCU

Reading that, it’s like he knew he’d get the power of his legs back.

1 Like

To be fair it happens about every six months.

4 Likes

Gone back to Googling fancasts:

yeah back then everyone was pining for Jean, including Xavier… guess who made the cut? :smile:

1 Like

Is it just me, or was there a somewhat bitchy teacher every time young Scott Summers was introduced in an X-Men movie? There was one in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and one in X-Men Apocalypse.

1 Like

Well, Scott Summers isn’t the kind of kid to skip school.
His teacher in Apocalypse was a Breakfast Club actress doing a cameo, wasn’t it?

The scenes in question:

1 Like

If Chris Hemsworth stops being Thor, I think Steve Howey as Hercules could make a good replacement.
steve-howey-825x580

1 Like

Seems like other people are starting to realize Zac Efron would make a cracker Wolverine too…

Timothee Chalamet as Gambit.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of actors were “actively plotting” to get roles in Marvel movies. :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Douglas Booth as Gambit?

1 Like

It’s going to take a while before we get Marvel’s X-Men. Maybe these guys will be old dudes by then.

1 Like

I’d tell the FF as being established as a family and team who are from a parallel earth. They knew Cap and Thor (but with key, interesting differences and are found perhaps by Antman or Tony.

I’d have them vaguely unsure of what happened, bemused by some aspects of modern life but thrilled with others. Reed is massively ahead tech wise (would never create weapons only, use tech for defence)

There’s mileage to be had there. No kids yet, comes later. They recall being engaged in some form of conflict with a threat bigger than anything they faced before that no one saw coming. I’d tee up the audience for expecting Galactus, then have them meet the MCU Scarlet Witch and remember the villain, on their earth, was her.

Then I’d move to something close to House of M with the FF discovering mutants in the MCU, many of whom have been covert for years.

2 Likes