millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Carlos Pedro's corner for Art posts!

I’d hang that on my wall; beautiful detail and linework.

DUDE, that art is AWESOME. grats on the gig. and good to see you are doing well. Welcome back

love it. Beautiful! You have a lot of talent!

Beautiful work, glad your published!

Here are a couple of pages from the issue 64 of Elephantmen I did last year, one year ago exactly.
I tried to stay cohesive with the ongoing look of the book this particular time, less use of blacks and more lineart.

Here are a bunch of pages from the Royal Edition of Solomon which came out last year in October.
This edition had 8 more pages of story, colors and lettering.
The colors were also done by me.

Would you like $10,000 plus royalties an issue to draw Hit-Girl?

Here’s a commission for a friend’s birthday I did last December. He’s a HUUUUUUGE Doctor Who fan so I picked a blank cover comic from the new 10th Doctor series and made him a custom cover. I believe he enjoyed it.

That is fantastic!

It is very nice but needs more Clara.

Doing some character sketches for a new personal project.

Quick work in Manga studio just for fun and trying a bit of digital painting.

Time has been a bit against me lately. Having been working on so many fronts I don’t have much I can post.
There are however a few tidbits of time where I can just have fun with some tools and use them to train on new fronts.

Here’s a quick digital painting I did of my Girlfriend and another doodle of CM Punk, my favorite wrestler from the last 10 years.
Did them in two separate nights just for decompressing and relaxing a bit.

Love it. I hear what you’re saying about art turning into a business and having to spent time, effort and above all creative energy in getting said business done.

I really think artists, especially, need to take time off inside their heads from business and just create some art.

Why? Because it usually turns out so well!

Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher games done for fun in break from work.

Don’t know the character. Old Deadpool?

Imagine a cross between a bounty hunter and a jedi in a medieval setting. A witcher hunts gets contracts for monster hunting and stays neutral in political conflicts. They are mutants, orphaned boys who were put under the stress of mutation serums and gained supernatural powers.

The witcher saga has a bunch of books and three videogames, there might be a fourth but if so the most certain is that Geralt won’t be the main character.

Impressive range of styles on show - I particularly like your black and white stuff. Love the colours in Solomon too!

Gracias!

He’s Portuguese.

“Obrigado”.

:slight_smile:

They know that and they have google.

They either don’t care or know I don’t care in what language you thank me or appreciate my art.

So don’t mind correcting anyone, I’ve been around long enough for people to know my nationality and I am old enough to not give two craps about that.
I would prefer people pass more time appreciating my work and helping me spreading it around or buying stuff I do than googling how to say things in my native language.

That said go buy Elephantmen #70 and #71, 'Cause daddy needs more work.