DOB : Nov, 1988

Fave Comics Ever: Daredevil Bendis run, Y the last man

Last Good Comic You Read: Saga

Fave Movies Ever: Manchester by the Sea, Blue Valentine

Last Good Movie You Saw: Baby Driver

How Do You Relax? Video games

Name: Melvin Amador-Vázquez

DOB : September 14 1983

Fave Comics Ever: Age of Apocalypse (90’s), Exiles, Sin City, The Incal, Akira, Manhattan Projects, Wanted, East of West, Hard Boiled, 20th Century Boys, The Invisibles, Zero, Fear Agent.

Last Good Comic You Read: A.D. After Death by Snyder and Lemire.

Fave Movies Ever: Boogie Nights, Fight Club, Oldboy, Akira, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, In Brudges.

Last Good Movie You Saw: Get Out.

What’s your Earliest Memory? I was four years old and I split my forehead open as the blood covered my eyes I pass out, and wake up to my mother’s screams as my father yells “take of the towel” and all I can see is my mother’s terrified face. Either that or when I caught my parents and their friends smoking weed. Now I know what they were smoking because I remember the smell more than the image.

When And Where Were You Happiest? When my kids are enjoying and laughing.

Name Your Ideal Dinner Party of 5? Mr. Millar, Noah Hawley, Chuck Palahniuk, Paul Thomas Anderson, Alejandro Jodorowsky. (if he were alive then Robin Williams.)

What did Your Parents Do? Sales Rep at the Gap and Funeral Home Manager.

How Do You Relax? The only time I relax is when I read or go for a walk alone.

Tell Us 3 Secrets About You: 1. It’s not a secret for my closest friends and family but I have a very eccentric diet, I only eat: white rice, French Fries, fried plantain (tostones) bread, cheese, bananas, salad, pizza, pastries and dessert no meat, no fish. 2. I stopped drinking alcohol and smoking when my kids were born, the idea of them seeing me at my worst terrifies me. 3. I’m extremely insecure and I never present myself as a writer or filmmaker because I haven’t made my living in the field and people expect credits on a big show/movie or a best-selling book.

Name:
Stefan Constantin

Im from Romania

Ocupation:
Fulltime Graphic Designer and Freelance Illustrator

Fave Comics :
Ultimate Spiderman, All things batman :slight_smile: , Spawn , and manny others.

Secret Crush:
Too manny to tell

The last time you punched someone:
Cant remember

What brought you to Millarworld?:
The desire of making new friends in the filed of comics and the Millarworl contest in wich i wil participate when its hosted again, hopefully :slight_smile:

Name: James
Fave Comics: Don’t read comics but love comic book movies.
Fave Movies: Millers Crossing, Goodfellas, Jacobs Ladder, Blade Runner. Kingsman, Reservoir Dogs.
Last Good Movie I Saw: The Conversation
Earliest Memory: My parents and I moving into the new house when I was in a buggy.
When and Where were you happiest: On holidays with family.
Dinner Party of Five: Michael Moore, Billy Connolly, Jimi Hendrix, Robert De Niro, Hunter S Thompson
What did Your Parents Do? Worker in a chicken factory. Welder.
How do you Relax: Like a swim, listening to music, writing, playing drums.
Tell Us 3 Secrets About You: Met Roger Waters and I didn’t realize it was him where we shared a stupid joke, tried to be a band manager, can sing a half decent My Generation on the karaoke.

Funny brother. I was always told to be a stand up. I can tell jokes & roll with things but I can’t write shit. That funny irony. Do it homeboy!

Name: Pity Difool

DOB : August 3rd 1991

Occupation: Teacher Assistant, Badass, Single Father :wink: & unsuccesful aspiring writer.

Fave Comics Ever: Sandman: Seasons of the Mist, the pre-52 Grant, Batman and Robin run(up until the reboot/not reboot), Jupiter’s Legacy (book 1 and 2, fuckin Skyfox), the Warren Ellis issues of his “The Authority”, obviously TDKR, Squee & I Feel Sick by Jhonen Vasquez, & The entire Y:The Last Man series. That shits tele-novela. Not a grand meal but like chewing bubble gum(fuckin 365).

Last Good Comic You Read: The Boys vol 1.

Fave Movies Ever: Old Boy, No Sympathy For Lady Vengeance, Hateful Eight, 10 Things I Hate About You (come on, its fun), & Forest Gump.

Last Good Movie You Saw: I’m watching Kingsman right now but before that, The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

What’s your Earliest Memory? Sitting up on my living room floor (that was connected to my moms room) & she opened her door, walked out & said “Hi Mijo!”. (Rip mama)

When And Where Were You Happiest? Laughing with my son (he’s 7) or at work with my kids. Today these 2 twins Hector & Isabella were taunting me & Hector said “I ate your crackers!” & I told him “im gonna eat your sister.” & they both went uh!0.0!?

Name Your Ideal Dinner Party of 5? Bill Burr, Jim Norton, Louis CK, Patrice O’Neal & myself. Just basking in the shit talking id have thrown at me.

What did Your Parents Do? Drugs hahaha my parents met at an Narcotics Annoynmous meeting & I came 9 months later. My dads a janitor & my moms dead. (She worked at See’s Candies until her Hep C developed & her cirrhosis fucked her up & they fired her. )

How Do You Relax? Not meant to be a smart ass response but laying down. I go to work in the morning & pick up my son at 2:30 & hang out with him until 6 & go to school until 9. So when I get home I just die.

Tell Us 3 Secrets About You:

1. I wrote a “Thank You” for what you do, Fan letter to Warren Ellis a few days ago. He let it slip if you respond to hos newsletter he reads them.
    (Embaressing, but i’d do the same to Grant Morrison if I could cause B&R saved me after my mom died & I was figuring shit out & Conan O’Brien did the same for me as a pre-teen when my mom just developed her sickness & my sister was a drug dealer)

2. I want to write comics & be a comedian.

3. I don’t want to die the poor, broke, piece of shit I currently am.
    I read Pulp by Charles Bukowski & going into it knowing in real life he got sick half way thru & was terminal towards finishing it was cryptic. It really fucks you up know some of us will die like that.

Name: Minquell Ramone

DOB: May 14th, 1982

Fave Comics Ever:
Cliffhanger’s “Crimson”, Spider-Man: Clone Saga, J. Michael Straczynski’s “Rising Stars”, Batman Year One, Marvel’s Secret Wars,

Last Good Comic You Read: Dark Matter.

Fave Movies Ever:
The Matrix(1,2), Empire Strikes Back, Closer, Inception and Hook

Last Good Movie You Saw: Blade Runner 2049

What’s your Earliest Memory?
4 years old, waking up at night while everyone was asleep. Turned the TV on and watched “Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future”. Pretty much the corner stone of my love for sci-fi.

When And Where Were You Happiest?
Every time my son says Dada…

Name Your Ideal Dinner Party of 5?
George Lucas, Dave Chappelle, Paulo Coelho, Chris Nolan and JRR Tolkien.

What did Your Parents Do? Nurse and Janitor.

How Do You Relax? Spend time with Friends and play with my Kid!

Michelle Rodriguez once kissed me on the lips, Yup! Ooh and then she kissed my wife.
I used to draw my favorite characters on paper, cut them out and play with them like action figures.
I ruin movies for my wife, cause I’ll think out load what the plot twist will be and i’m always right. LOL

Name: JB

Occupation: Former Online Content Manager / Budding Comic Writer & Screenwriter

Fave Comics Ever: Y: The Last Man, Ex Machina, Saga, Usagi Yojimbo, Locke and Key, Sweet Tooth, Deadly Class

Last Good Comic You Read: Can’t get enough Deadly Class at the moment, but literally last comic I read and dug was The Tithe.

Fave Movies Ever: High Fidelity, Begin Again, Good Will Hunting, Closer, Ratatouille, Shakespeare in Love, White Men Can’t Jump, Almost Famous, 25th Hour, Willow, Kill Bill: Volume 2

Last Good Movie You Saw: Blade Runner 2049

What’s your Earliest Memory? My grandpa yelling at me and my brother for the ‘filthy language’ in the film White Men Can’t Jump - the first of many movies I was shown far too young.

When And Where Were You Happiest? In a bath reading Brian K Vaughan’s Ex Machina - stolen off my older brother and the first non newsagency/superhero comic I ever read. Changed my life.

Name Your Ideal Dinner Party of 5? Brian K Vaughan, Nick Hornby, Joe Hill, Stephen King, J.K Rowling

What did Your Parents Do? Aged-Care Hospitality, Labourer

How Do You Relax? Bath. Too much red wine. Movies. Comics.

Tell Us 3 Secrets About You: 1. I spend a lot of time in the bath - not much of a secret if you read the above, but not many people know that outside of my family and my fiancé! 2. I have had Tinnitus for going on 5 years. 3. I have lurked a lot of forums over the years and this is close to the first time I have got involved.

Something tells me you like Brian K Vaughan. :thinking:

Welcome to MillarWorld, Ambellina!!

Name: Myke Alfaro Guisinga
Manila, PHILIPPINES
DOB :
April 09, 1972
Graphic Designer and illustrator

Fave Comics Ever:
Batman / Cybernary / WildCATS / Teen Titans

Last Good Comic You Read:
Joe the Barbarian by Morrison and Murphy
Madam Xanadu TPB Vol 1 by Wagner and Reeder Hadley
Ultimate Six by Bendis and Hairsine

Fave Movies Ever: Superman The Movie / Labyrinth / Krull / Goonies /

Last Good Movie You Saw: Doctor Strange

What’s your Earliest Memory? going to the doctor and getting my flu shots.

When And Where Were You Happiest? Art supply and bookstore with my wife and anywhere with my wife. :slight_smile:

Name Your Ideal Dinner Party of 5?
Comic book people:
Kelly Jones, Mike McKone, Grant Morrison, Garth Ennis and Mark Millar
Non-comic book:
Eddie Vedder, David Bowie, Robin Williams, Nigella Lawson and my Dad

What did Your Parents Do?
My Dad (deceased) used to be a master electrician and my mom is a housewife.

How Do You Relax?
Out of town / Ride bike / cook / listening to music

I…think it is a secret. :wink:

Welcome! Always glad to see more folks from the Phillipines. And Kelley uses that extra E!

Philippines uses that extra P. We’re all learning.

I do have that extra Q I’ve been lugging around! :laughing:

Thank you, Sir!

Thank you, too.

Name: Mohamed Nagy

YOB : 1990

Fave Comic Ever: Watchmen.
Last Good Comic You Read: Five Weapons.
Fave Movie Ever: The Matrix.

Last Good Movie You Saw: Blade runner 2049.

What’s your Earliest Memory? Being irritated by sunlight on my face. Maybe I am a Vampire.

When And Where Were You Happiest? During my High school graduation ceremony. I was awarded the Ideal Student Award. Yes, I am a nerd.

Name Your Ideal Dinner Party of 5? I don’t talk during dinner. I focus on eating.

What did Your Parents Do? My Dad is a Software Engineer and My Mom has a degree in Commerce.

How Do You Relax? Relax! What do you mean by that?

Tell Us 3 interesting facts About You: I am Egyptian. I have never tasted bacon. I am not that interesting.

Welcome, Mohamed.

Okay. We got some ‘splainin’ to do to you!

New year…

maybe a new questionnaire?!?