millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Avengers: Endgame - SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s not what I meant when I said you needed some decorations.

2 Likes

There’s a perfectly good picture of something on the wall. I can’t recall what it is but I’m sure it’s a great edition to any home. There is also several lamps that are there despite me having no use for their functionality whatsoever.

2 Likes

No, that’s the original colour of the wall. There used to be a painting there, I could tell. :wink:

2 Likes

There’s 100% some sort of commercial photo art on canvas, I precisely recall trying to straighten it as if I gave a fuck.

And my house is fucking lovely. You had a Ben 10 mural on your wall, quit complaining.

Granted, it would be a much nicer house if I could open my front door.

Wouldn’t it Anders…? Wouldn’t it?? :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

mine was one you give to kindergarten children so I thought it was appropriate for @ParkerMcTwatface

1 Like

Pah! When I was that young we didn’t have kindergarten, we had to work down the mines with only a canary for company.

3 Likes

what do you mean

?
you arent that age now? Huh…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m the ancient one.

2 Likes

With David being the ancienter and Miqque the anciest.

3 Likes

Now @njerry and I feel left out…

3 Likes

@anders can you confirm this? how Ancient is Parker? wrinkles, sagging, the whole bit. or does he just look like Tilda Swinton?

2 Likes

I haven’t aged for as long as people remember. It’s pretty fucked up.

3 Likes

Moves like a 65 year old, looks like 15. So… 40?

3 Likes

I don’t see how South Park factors into this discussion :confused:

5 Likes
1 Like

That one at least it easy. They needed his key thingy. They make a big point of taking it and plot-expositioning what it is so we will know that.

2 Likes

So ignoring about 300 posts of what I can only guess are man baby tears.
Went back yesterday and re watched Endgame. I didn’t like it quite as much on the second watch but it’s still an incredible end to run of 22 films and may be the first end to a Marvel crossover that wasn’t shit (don’t @ me). On the second time, things dragged a bit in places and I felt the run time more, but still loved it. Rocket was brilliant, loved that the annoying Guardians weren’t in this one.
That last hour is a gut punch,the battle scene is stunning, Cap with Mjolnir, Cap getting back up again and again. “On your left”, so many great bits that still shine.
I started crying at “I am Iron Man” and didn’t get it back together till the film ended.
“Everyone’s ok, you can go now”, Cap getting his dance. You can have as many cheese burgers as you want.

Honestly, I think some people are dead inside to hate this film.

6 Likes

Does anyone hate this film?

1 Like