millarworld.tv Comics Creators

Art by Thesseleman

It’s been a while since I’ve been on here. My old art thread is just that, old, so I’m starting a new one. Lately I’ve been having a lot of fun doing some new work and colouring some old work. Here are a few samples.

If your interested visit ryankeith.myportfolio.com where you’ll find more work like this, sketches, studies from the shining, a couple short comic, some film work, and more. And I’m Instagram now @thesseleman, hope to see some of you there.

Here’s one that I had a ton of fun with. Check out my website for colour variations, closeups, and process shots.

I love the Bob’s Burger one! That’s a great joke!

Thanks. I think it’s funny too :grinning:

I realized the other day I forgot to add whiskers to the baby panther in my Black Panther drawing, so here it is, whiskers and all.

And here’s a new one I just finished today.

Happy Easter Millarworld.

Just finished a massive update to an old drawing. Check out https://ryankeith.myportfolio.com/book-banner if you’re interested in seeing more on this project.

Hey, my Black Panther drawing (a couple posts back) is a shirt now, on https://www.riptapparel.com. Less than 24 hours remain to get one, if anyone is interested.

Great piece of art here mate.
I’m curious though how a licensed character can be put on a t-shirt for profit if it isn’t approved by the licensee (Marvel)

No judgment on my side just not sure how it works.

Thanks. I wondered the same thing when I first went on their site. How do they get away with this hahaha. They have a bunch of examples on their site to give you an idea of what is considered copyright infringement, and what is considered acceptable satire without infringement. It seems like a thin line to me, but I guess it works.

Buzz Kill.

I did one of those art vs. artist things yesterday. That is actually me in the centre image. :slight_smile:

So I’m on Vero now, and I have some work for sale on Displate and Redbubble. Username Thesseleman for everything. Yesterday I did a remix of The Ghost In The Smoke, for all the people celebrating 420 without me. It’s been 2 years since I’ve smoked, and yeah, I miss it, but am overall better without it. Anyhow, here’s the remix, the recently coloured, and the pencils, which are actually pretty old now (old enough that I was probably stoned when I did them haha).

This was a lot of fun to colour.

Here’s my contribution to Earth Day :slight_smile:

May The Fourth Be With You Millarworld.

I’ve been working on something that I won’t be posting anywhere online for a while. In the meantime, here are a couple sketches I recently did for fun.

I love to make a joke that can make people laugh and be sad at the same time. :joy::sleepy: