millarworld.tv Comics Creators

A fascinating new non-fiction book for fans of CIVIL WAR

Hey, guys,

I just finished reading a new non-fiction book called Captain America vs. Iron Man: Freedom, Security, Psychology written by a team of psychology professionals and edited by a psychologist named Travis Langley (who previously wrote a book called Batman and Psychology: A Dark and Stormy Knight.)

Anyway, this book contains a number of essays that approach Civil War (specifically the comic but the movie could also apply) from various viewpoints within the field of psychology. Personally, I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who’s a fan of the comic and also enjoys reading stuff about psychology.

(Here’s a more in-depth review for those interested: http://www.popmythology.com/captain-america-vs-iron-man-review/ )

That looks pretty damn interesting and just made the To-Read-List.

Glad I could add a book to your list! I’m pretty confident you’ll find it interesting, at the very least. But if you’re the type to add it to your reading list simply based on my description, then more than likely you’ll enjoy it a lot. :smile:

I remember reading the Watchmen and Philosophy book from the same series. That was a nifty read.