• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Neil Ford_17526

Neil Ford_17526

Victim of Circumstance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Greetings, I'm hoping to find an inker to form part of a creative team for an independant comic book/art project.

Below is a sample of my pencils, if you think you would do a great job inking pencils like these, well I'd just love to hear from you! You can contact me at art.neilford@gmail.com please supply some links to some of your recent work samples and the page rate you would expect, aswell as any questions you may have.

Posted Image

Many thanks!

Jim Campbell

Jim Campbell

Victim of Circumstance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts
Neil, I'd give me eye-teeth to ink some of your stuff, but I fear I'd never find the time to do 'em justice. :-(

I'd love to blag some high-res scans for practice, though! Have you got my email address?

Cheers!

Jim

Neil Ford_17526

Neil Ford_17526

Victim of Circumstance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Keep yer teeth in Jim! :) I'd be delighted to supply you with some pencils, and very interested in the results too! I'll bung you an email - or better still, do you have a dropbox account?

Jim Campbell

Jim Campbell

Victim of Circumstance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Keep yer teeth in Jim! Posted Image I'd be delighted to supply you with some pencils, and very interested in the results too! I'll bung you an email - or better still, do you have a dropbox account?

Luvverley! You can raise me by email on jimDOTcampbellATmacDOTcom and I am, indeed, set up on Dropbox, so feel free to link me up with some files. :-)

Cheers!

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users